Hey my amiable readers ! So I have been nominated for this “A Blog With Little Bit Of Everything” award by https://thehiddensoul25.wordpress.com/ ,a very very big thank you to her for nominating me. This is my very first award nomination and yes I am on cloud 9 (though I am really sorry for posting it so late).
I have been reading her blog regularly and Era Ma’am is such a lovely person and an exceptionally talented blogger. She is very deserving for this nomination. And if you’ve yet not visited her blog then you’ve seriously missed a golden chance. Give her blog a read and a follow too.
And obviously I would be thanking every-everyone of you for your encouragement, love and support, the people who have been with me throughout the way without whom all this was just next to impossible.
- Place the ‘A blog with a little bit of everything award’ on the top of your post.
- Thank the person who nominated you, and provide a link to their site.
- Tell 4 facts about yourself.
- Answer their 5 questions.
- Nominate up to 5 more people, and provide a link to their site.
- Ask them another 5 questions.
- Comment on their posts to let them know that they got nominated for the ‘A blog with a little bit of everything award!’
4 facts about myself:
1. Most of the times I am not at all a talkitive person. I believe in observing things rather than speaking about them.
2. I am just a decent, sober and focused girl who is always ready to help and give advices “if needed”.
3. I am the biggest ever fan of Mr. Virat Kohli. His talent, looks and of course his straight drives are seriously hypnotic. I eagerly wish to meet him one day.
4. You have to try really very hard to beat my humour !
1. What is your favorite flower?
A red rose maybe
2. What is your favorite color?
3. When did you start blogging on WordPress?
7th November ‘2019 (07:07 p.m.)
4. Your favorite book?
For me book reading is 90% about reading my textbooks😅. I love them. And as an answer my current favourite is INDIAN FORESTRY: A breakthrough approach to forest service (by K. Manikandan and S. Prabhu)
5. What sports do you do?
I love playing Badminton but I am a die-heart cricket fan too.
(I would like to ask same questions to the people I m nominating)
And now my nominations are:-
All these are some of my favourite bloggers who inspire somehow or the other with their exuberant posts in every field possible.
Once again thank you Era Ma’am for this nomination. You’re amazing. Keep shining !
And thank you for giving this post a read. Stay safe. Have a good day !
Keep reading. Keep supporting. See you🙂.